Sunday, October 21, 2012

True colors

Hello my Lovelies!

I've noticed that I've been posting a lot of black, grey and brown... Black is my favorite color and I wear a lot of it, but I decided to add some color to my outfit this time.

You guys are probably sick of my Forever 21 shoes :) I wear them most of the time, beacuse they are so comfortable and when I'm walking around whole day, they are my first choice... but today I'm wearing Cavallino boots, ZARA blazer, ZARA skirt/shorts, vintage ring and New Yorker necklace.

Oh, and I just realized that I accidentally left one sleeve of my blazer inside in the last pic :)














I didn't edit my pics today as I usually do, I just sharpened them so the details can come out. Let me know what do you like better, these or the ''vintage'' ones. I think I'm on the vintage side :) 

Peace&Love

D.



17 comments:

  1. Feeenomenalan outfit, a svo prstenje bih ti tako slatko manzula :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look its so edgy and elegant xx
    http://www.bekanicolee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I just discovered your blog and I must say I love it!I'm going to follow it from now on.
    Cheers!

    Denisa,
    http://oxbloodrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, I love the details, the accessories are so chic.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome look!
    btw I'm having a giveaway on my blog, if you are interested.

    www.myfashionmorning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock this look so well! I love how natural it looks on you, without trying too hard! Perfect!

    Luba

    Lubalovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your outfit is so cool <33
    i love zara too :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pop of color with this outfit!! It looks so great against the all black!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pop of color against the all black. It looks so good, and those boots are awesome! I can see why you wear them all the time! I would too!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sve odlicno! Drago mi je da sam otkrila tvoj blog! Jesi li za medjusobno pracenje?

    xx Ingrid
    EauDeGlam by Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. Long live vintage, ali i ove su genijalne!! :)
    Te cvidze bih ti odmah capila, obozavam takve ramove!

    A zadnja fotkica je i najsladja, bas zato sto je tako spontana!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i quite like the vintage but this looks good too :) love the red!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. red is such an awesome color right now, love it

    xx

    www.fashionwillbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. cuuuuute :)

    xx Julia

    www.stilbrueche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the jewellery girl! You look amazing, I love the blazer, the colour is amazing, I love it! Those boots are perfect for that cute outfit! Great Blog, Keep It Up :)


    I am now following, Please support my blog by following back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ Thanks <3!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazig! we love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete