Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Up on the roof

Hey everyone,

I was a little bit brave today and went on the roof of a building to make some pics, don't try this at home, especially in heels :) It was amazing, u can see entire Zagreb from there and it was sunset, so that made it even more beautiful.

I'm on the navy blue high this year and I'm in love with peplum flashback, it's so esteticly pleasing and it does great things for a woman's figure. I bought this Zara blazer recently, which combines the two.




I'm wearing Zara blazer, Zara shoes, Guess skirt, H&M bracelet (it's actually a necklace), H&M shirt and my fav bag by Michael Kors.

And one for the end :)


Peace&Love

D.



11 comments:

  1. Zaboravila sam se potpisati, M <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´ve found you on lookbook! amazing look dear! the blue fits you perfect!

    http://nudelovesnerd.blogspot.de/

    xxx
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes and you look amazing! Wanna follow each other?:D

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following! i am following you back xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. D, predivna si!! Pratim svaku tvoju rijec, Ivanchica :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhahah, bas si otkacena! Mnogo mi se svdija kombinacija, ali mi se jos vise svidja celokupna prezentacija posta - lokacije, obrada fotki, a pogotovo ona blesava slichica na kraju! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait tο
    take a look when Ӏ get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not
    even using WIFI, juѕt 3G .. Anyhow, аmаzing site!
    Also visit my website kostenfreie Werbung

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL LOOK! if we don not yet ...do you want to follow eachother?

    i WAIT FOR YOU SOON FOR A new gourmand easter post!!
    EASTER KISSES
    FEDERICA
    SMARTCHICDIETREADBOOKSANDFLY.BLOGSPOT.IT

    ReplyDelete