Thursday, August 23, 2012

First post

Hey everyone,

so, I decided to write a blog.
In short, I love fashion, I love photography and  I wanted to share my thoughts with You and spend my extra time on something that makes me happy.  

Hope You like it :)

Since my style is partly rock and roll influenced, I decided to incorporate that in the name of the blog, and while I was deciding on the name, I was listening to one of my fav songs - Fairytale of New York by The Pogues, so Rock 'N' Roll Fairytale seemed appropriate. Right now, I'm obsessed with studs, spikes, leather, emphasised shoulders  and biker boots. I would say that RNR is my biggest, but not the only influence. I also love classic looks and bohemian style and combining the three.

Here is the latest pic that I took, it was during the Sziget festival in Budapest; Hungary.
I'm wearing H&M shorts, my cousins borrowed leather jacket (thanks Nina), Pimkie bag and a shirt that I cutted from an old T-shirt that I found in my mom's closet. 



Peace&Love

D.






3 comments:

  1. Lovely style as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jedna od mojih najdrazih pjesama :)
    Veselim se tvom blogu, imas neku dobru vibru :))

    ReplyDelete